No one can deny that your hair looks gorgeous after getting extensions. With beauty comes the responsibility of extra care too! Taking care of your hair can help it stay in good condition for a long time. Here are some tips for you to follow after your hair extensions!
- Detangle your hair using a gentle brush before washes.
- Use recommended products by the nail technician for increasing the lifespan of your extensions.
- Avoid applying conditioner to the scalp where the extensions are attached. Put conditioner only on the middle of your hair and the end parts.
- While drying your hair after washes, avoid rolling or rubbing your hair. Remove excess water and gently pat dry with a towel.
- If you want to style your hair, it is recommended that you blow-dry with a cold setting on the appliance.